A. Climate

B. Types of Activities

C.********

III- Beach

A. Climate

B. Types of Activities

C********.

IV-Conclusion

People are always looking forward to their vacation period. There are many options where to choose. I think that the two most common places people choose for taking a vacation are the beaches and the mountains. Both places offer a variety of fun activities. The beach offers activities that the mountain cannot offer and vice versa. The mountain and the beach are totally different. The purpose of this essay is to contrast the climate, types of activities and

I’m going to discuss mountains first. The three aspects I’m going to discuss are climate, types of activities and Climate is always important in order to enjoy vacations. If a person dislikes cold weather, he or she might have a hard time in the mountains. The cold climate in the mountains is the first barrier to enjoying them, but the climate and the temperature of these zones also determine the types of activities they offer. Snow boarding, mountain climbing, mountain biking, hiking, and skiing are some activities people can enjoy when going to the mountains.

I’m going to discuss the beach second. The three aspects I’m going to discuss are climate, types of activities and . Warm climate is one of the most important features that the beach has. Sun and fun are two words that describe the beach. The temperature in those places is always hot. The sea and the warm climate determine the activities that are available at the beach. People can swim, play volleyball, play soccer, and ride water bikes. In most coastal sites, there are discos and restaurants where people can dance or party throughout the night.

It doesn’t matter what place a person decides to choose. The fun is 100% guaranteed. People often choose one of these two options to spend their vacations. Depending on what the person likes is what he or she will choose. I like the beach better than the mountains, but sometimes it is better to take a risk and try a different place to enjoy.

آخر مواضيعي

0 دورة تكوينية للمقبلين على اجتياز مباريات المراكز الجهوية لمهن التربية والتكوين
0 التفتبش التربوي متى المباراة
0 نتائج الاختبارات الكتابية لمركز التوجيه والتخطيط التربوي
0 استراتيجيات فهم نص امتحان الانجليزية الوطني-هام الدورة الاستدراكية
0 (يا)مدرسي الانجليزية:could you answer.......
0 حول بطاقة مؤسسة محمد السادس للأطفال
0 الامتحان الوطني للانجليزية-الاداب-بكالوريا+التصحيح
0 الامتحان الوطني للانجليزية-بكالوريا+التصحيح
0 االامتحان الوطني للانجليزية بكالوريا-العلوم التجريبية و التصحيح قريبا
0 TO TEACHERS OF ENGLISH WOULD YOU MIND ANSWER THIs question

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة حامد ; 23-05-2009 الساعة 23:58 سبب آخر: اخطاء

حامد
:: دفاتري جديد ::

تاريخ التسجيل: 13 - 10 - 2008
المشاركات: 64

حامد غير متواجد حالياً

نشاط [ حامد ]
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
افتراضي
قديم 23-05-2009, 23:37 المشاركة 2   

Vacationing at the Beach or in the Mountains

I.

Introduction in which you state your purpose which is to discuss the

differences between vacationing in the mountains or at the beach

II.

Mountain

A. Climate

B. Types of Activities

C********

III.

Beach

A. Climate

B. Types of Activities

C-********

IV.

Conclusion

People are always looking forward to their vacation period. There are many options where to choose. I think that the two most common places people choose for taking a vacation are the beaches and the mountains. Both places offer a variety of fun activities. The beach offers activities that the mountain cannot offer and vice versa. The mountain and the beach are totally different. The purpose of this essay is to contrast the climate, types of activities and

I’m going to discuss mountains first. The three aspects I’m going to discuss are climate, types of activities and . Climate is always important in order to enjoy vacations. If a person dislikes cold weather, he or she might have a hard time in the mountains. The cold climate in the mountains is the first barrier to enjoying them, but the climate and the temperature of these zones also determine the types of activities they offer. Snow boarding, mountain climbing, mountain biking, hiking, and skiing are some activities people can enjoy when going to the mountains.

I’m going to discuss the beach second. The three aspects I’m going to discuss are climate, types of activities and Warm climate is one of the most important features that the beach has. Sun and fun are two words that describe the beach. The temperature in those places is always hot. The sea and the warm climate determine the activities that are available at the beach. People can swim, play volleyball, play soccer, and ride water bikes. In most coastal sites, there are discos and restaurants where people can dance or party throughout the night.

It doesn’t matter what place a person decides to choose. The fun is 100% guaranteed. People often choose one of these two options to spend their vacations. Depending on what the person likes is what he or she will choose. I like the beach better than the mountains, but sometimes it is better to take a risk and try a different place to enjoy.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة حامد ; 24-05-2009 الساعة 00:03 سبب آخر: اخطاء كثيرة

la pomme
:: دفاتري بارز ::
الصورة الرمزية la pomme

تاريخ التسجيل: 4 - 2 - 2009
السكن: مكناس
المشاركات: 81

la pomme غير متواجد حالياً

نشاط [ la pomme ]
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
افتراضي
قديم 24-05-2009, 10:06 المشاركة 3   

يقول أحد أطباء القلب

لو أن كل من استلم هذه الرسالة قام بإعادة إرسالها إلى 10 أشخاص فقط، يمكنك أن تنقذ روحاً واحدة على الأقل- بإذن الله من جلطة دماغية؟

خلال حفل شواء، تعثرت 'فتاة' و سقطت، فطمأنت الجميع أنها بخير، حيث عرضوا الاتصال بالإسعاف، و قالت أنها تعثرت ب حجر بسبب حذائها الجديد. فأعانوها على الوقوف، و قدموا لها طبق طعام آخر،وفيما كانت ترتعش، قررت ' الفتاة ' الاستمتاع فيما تبقى من المساء اتصل زوج ' الفتاة ' في وقت لاحق ذلك المساء ليخبر الجميع أن زوجته في المستشفى ... و في السادسة من ذلك المساء...... توفيت ' لقد ! أصيبت بجلطة في الدماغ في ذلك الحفل، و لو علموا أعراض الجلطة، لربما كانت ' الفتاة ' حية اليوم.

يقول طبيب أعصاب، أنه إذا تمكن من الوصول إلى مصاب بالجلطة خلال 3 ساعات فقط، يمكنه عكس مفعول الجلطة.... كلي ّةً !!! يقول أن الأمر يتطلب فقط التعرف على أعراض الجلطة، وتشخيصها والوصول إلى مريض الجلطة خلال 3 ساعات فقط، و هو أمر ليس بصعب ..

أقرأ التالي و تعلم أحياناً تكون أعراض الجلطة سهل التعرف عليها و لسوء الحظ،

فإن قلة الوعي قد يسبب كارثة. مريض الجلطة قد يعاني ضرراً بالدماغ، في الوقت الذي لا يفطن فيه من حوله إلى إصابته بالجلطة ..

1 - أطلب من المصاب الابتسام

2 - أطلب منه أن يرفع كلتا ذراعيه

3 -طلب منه أن يقول جملة بسيطة ، مثال: 'الحمد لله رب العالمين'

إذا كان أو كانت تجد صعوبة في أي من هذه المهام، فاطلب الإسعاف فوراً، و صف الأعراض لهم ،،،،،،،،،،،،

بعد ما اكتشف الباحثون أن مجموعة من المتطوعين غير الطبيين قادرون على

1. اكتشاف الضعف بالتحكم في تعابير الوجه ( السؤال الأول)

2. أو الضعف بالذراعين ( السؤال الثاني)

3. أو مشاكل النطق (السؤال الثالث) ،

بدءوا يحثون العامة على تعلم هذه الأسئلة الثلاث ، لقد قاموا بعرض استنتاجاتهم في الاجتماع السنوي لرابطة الجلطة الأمريكية في فبراير الماضي. إن الانتشار الواسع لهذا الفحص البسيط سيؤدي إلى التشخيص المناسب و العلاج للجلطة، و يمنع الإضرار بالدماغ

وأخيرا أنت صاحب القرار هل تعيد إرسالها

لتساعد في أن تنقذ روحاً واحدة على الأقل

،،،،بإذن الله،،،

الموت يأتي بغتة و القبر صندوق العمل.
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
bac, for, writing, writing/practice/writing

« كل قواعد اللغة الانجليزية في ملف واحد | exemles de writing 2 bac »
أدوات الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
writing basics TEACHER49 قسم الاستاذ(ة) 1 17-06-2009 22:35
Writing Introductions الفوقى مواضيع بالانجليزية 9 30-05-2009 20:42
exemles de writing 2 bac azed04 العربية - الفرنسية - الانجليزية - اللغات أخرى - الترجمة 7 24-05-2009 10:12
bac writing azed04 العربية - الفرنسية - الانجليزية - اللغات أخرى - الترجمة 6 15-04-2009 21:45
2annee bac :writing azed04 العربية - الفرنسية - الانجليزية - اللغات أخرى - الترجمة 3 16-03-2009 21:24

الساعة الآن 23:49