Insights Into English ! Give us your opinion plz - الصفحة 3 - منتديات دفاتر التربوية التعليمية المغربية
تسجيل جديد
أبرز العناوين

أدوات الموضوع

أم أمل
:: دفاتري بارز ::

تاريخ التسجيل: 22 - 4 - 2009
المشاركات: 98

أم أمل غير متواجد حالياً

نشاط [ أم أمل ]
معدل تقييم المستوى: 193
افتراضي
قديم 27-04-2009, 14:40 المشاركة 11   

the book is not that bad yet i prefer ticket to english and students also prefer it any way the three books include the same topics but handled differently ; activity/work books include extra information as well, just encourage the students to compare so as to have a general view about the bac program; because some grammar lessons are not dealt with in the same way, moreover col********s and idiomatic expressions are different from one book to the other, this may be interesting for the teacher but students say that this is too much.....

lockman
:: دفاتري جديد ::
الصورة الرمزية lockman

تاريخ التسجيل: 30 - 10 - 2007
المشاركات: 47

lockman غير متواجد حالياً

نشاط [ lockman ]
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
افتراضي
قديم 01-05-2009, 21:38 المشاركة 12   

I suppose that there is some truth in what you re saying here.But to me the book is not an end in itself.I mean the more you think about the relevence ,the feasibilty and the ******* of any textbook ,the more you will get the same feeling:SICK.I happened to have that feeling all along the 20 years or so i ve been teaching English.The reason is quite obvious if you think about it .No textbook will match or rather lend itself to the diffrent paces ,styles and competencies of each teacher- let alone their different tastes and interests.SO one should rather put his idiosyncracy in it.I am now working with gateway 2 and at first i had that feeling but I managed to convince myself that the problem is not with the textbook but with Me.ALMANJRA once said the problem of "education" in Morocco is with its stuff:they refuse CHANGE because it means new unknown things.I am working with gateway 2 but with too much contributions from my part.I can say with pride and with modesty that in every unit of the textbook there is something i developped all by myself and ready to prove the rationale behind it.
SO let s try to see what lacks in our handling of textbooks and not just pretend it is the textbook,or other teaching aids,or tools that are to blame.All of us know that "a bad carpenter always blames his tools" . ...

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة lockman ; 01-05-2009 الساعة 22:32

lockman
:: دفاتري جديد ::
الصورة الرمزية lockman

تاريخ التسجيل: 30 - 10 - 2007
المشاركات: 47

lockman غير متواجد حالياً

نشاط [ lockman ]
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
افتراضي
قديم 02-05-2009, 20:03 المشاركة 13   

any opinions?

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
english, give, insights, into, opinion, plz, your

« La d é f i n i t i o n | الكتاب الثاني »

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
English for BAC achrafenglish العربية - الفرنسية - الانجليزية - اللغات أخرى - الترجمة 2 06-06-2009 22:46
هام للغاية دروس الانجليزية2باك Insights into English nabil nainia مواضيع بالانجليزية 17 06-06-2009 17:50
Insights into English بو كناش اللغة الانجليزية 0 11-03-2009 02:08
Votre opinion m interesse hany0 مواضيع بالفرنسية 2 04-01-2009 22:43
larousse english-french french-english khalid6 برامج تعليمية 4 19-11-2008 16:57

الساعة الآن 20:01