المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Respect of The Different Learning Styles

jamamil
03-04-2008, 10:13
Respect of The Different Learning Styles

T T There is no doubt that all the learners share the same learning styles. However, each individual learner favours a certain style over the other ones. In fact, in a classroom there are visual students, verbal students, tactile students (learn through touching and manipulating) and kinaesthetic students (learn through physical movement and participation). ) n
I I It is necessary for teachers to understand and respect all the different learning styles pupils bring into the classroom, and therefore try to teach differently. For visual learners, teachers should include different visual aids in connection with the skill they try to teach. Unlike the visual ones, teachers had better help auditory students to learn through lectures and tapes. Tactile and kinaesthetic learners are more or less the same .Teachers can make the learning process easier for them through the use of realia and total physical response. e
I I If teachers teach in a manner that favours only one learning style, there will be no enough progress in teaching /learning process. However, if they try to respond to all their students’ different modes, they don’t only help the teaching /learning process to take place, but also help t build their skills in both their preferred and less preferred modes of learning. g

markdoom2006
04-09-2008, 09:07
thanks jamamil this is my email if you want to share information about teaching tools : books charts .......
[email protected]