منتديات دفاتر التربوية التعليمية المغربية - عرض مشاركة واحدة - Building your vocabulary
الموضوع: Building your vocabulary
عرض مشاركة واحدة

خالد السوسي
:: دفاتري ذهبي ::

الصورة الرمزية خالد السوسي

تاريخ التسجيل: 8 - 12 - 2007
السكن: Agadir/Morocco
المشاركات: 1,113

خالد السوسي غير متواجد حالياً

نشاط [ خالد السوسي ]
معدل تقييم المستوى: 315
افتراضي
قديم 26-04-2009, 12:03 المشاركة 25   

Let me first thank you Oum Amal for your kind and nice reply an may Allah reward you the best reward.

Regarding your request,I'll be glad to give you a hand whenever you wish but there's a small hurdle : I'm not teaching higher secondary school (i.e: lycée) I'm just a middle school teacher and I don't have a single idea what the units in ticket 2 textbook are about which necessitates that you have to supply me with the major topics and themes you have tackled so far or you're going to see in the coming units so that I could try to guess what kind of writings you may encounter the day of your final exam. Moreover, I can assure you that you have a nice and good English that I deduce from your cohesive and coherent reply which means that I don't have to worry about your future perfomances. Furthermore, if you like, I can provide you with some useful writing techniques to make your writings clear and accurate

Till then thanks a lot and good luck