The Sun Sets to Rise Anew - منتديات دفاتر التربوية التعليمية المغربية
تسجيل جديد
أبرز العناوين

مواضيع بالانجليزية هذا الركن بدفاتر dafatir يخصص للمواضيع التربوية العامة باللغة الانجليزية التي ليس لها تصنيف في المنتدى

أدوات الموضوع

الصورة الرمزية بو كناش
بو كناش
:: دفاتري جديد ::
تاريخ التسجيل: 3 - 9 - 2008
السكن: Morocco
المشاركات: 65
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
بو كناش في البداية
بو كناش غير متواجد حالياً
نشاط [ بو كناش ]
قوة السمعة:0
قديم 23-06-2009, 13:23 المشاركة 1   
مقال The Sun Sets to Rise Anew

I sat alone, by the seashore, contemplating the sunset. The day was agonizing, it was in its last moments, bidding us farewell. In a few minutes, the world will be covered with deadly, cold and dark silence. It was a sad moment of the day, but not sad enough to spoil the beauty I was contemplating. It didn’t have enough power to eclipse the captivating image I still have in mind; the image of the shining, orange circle reflected on the surface of the sea which was too captivating to leave any chance to pay attention to the sad side of the coin.

I believed that the sun, which was bidding us farewell, was going to embrace another part of the world, and to start a new day of other people than us. And after a long cold night, it will come back to us. This is the circle of life.

I passed my wrinkled hand upon my wrinkled face. My wrinkled skin says that I myself was at the sunset of my age. A man over the age of 60, turning the last pages of the story of his life, seems to be following the same path as the sun, traveling the same journey as it is.

Many people think that death is the ultimate end of life. However, I believe that death is the beginning of the ultimate life. We die to be born in another world, just as the sun sets to rise in another part of the world. Mistaken you are if you think that you were created for death. Mistaken you are if you think that the end is completely dark. There is no everlasting darkness. Just look around you and you will get it; the sun sets to rise anew

N.B: This article has already been published in my blog

سأعيش رغم الداء و الأعـــــــــداء *** كالنسر فوق القمة الشمــــاء

ط§ط¶ط؛ط· ط¹ظ„ظ‰ ط§ظ„طµظˆط±ط© ظ„ط±ط¤ظٹطھظ‡ط§ ط¨ط§ظ„ط­ط¬ظ… ط§ظ„ط·ط¨ظٹط¹ظٹط§ط¶ط؛ط· ط¹ظ„ظ‰ ط§ظ„طµظˆط±ط© ظ„ط±ط¤ظٹطھظ‡ط§ ط¨ط§ظ„ط­ط¬ظ… ط§ظ„ط·ط¨ظٹط¹ظٹ
آخر مواضيعي

0 المذكرة الوزارية التي تسمح بمرافقة الأطفال ذوي الاحتياجات الخاصة داخل الفصل
0 الشمس تغرب كي تشرق من جديد.
0 The Black Pleasure
0 فيديو: لا تفعل مثل هذا الأحمق
0 الرؤوس الزائدة
0 The Sun Sets to Rise Anew
0 إن من الشعر لحمقا
0 مقارنات مثيرة .. بين أهل المغرب وأهل فلسطين
0 ن والقلم وما يسطرون
0 Learner_Autonomy_Scott_Thornbury. PDF

Ambition

تاريخ التسجيل: 26 - 12 - 2008
المشاركات: 15

Ambition غير متواجد حالياً

نشاط [ Ambition ]
افتراضي
قديم 24-06-2009, 11:52 المشاركة 2   

You're a creative writer. Really enjoyed reading ur article or short story as i call it. Hope u'll share with us others.

بو كناش
الصورة الرمزية بو كناش

تاريخ التسجيل: 3 - 9 - 2008
السكن: Morocco
المشاركات: 65

بو كناش غير متواجد حالياً

نشاط [ بو كناش ]
افتراضي
قديم 04-07-2009, 14:45 المشاركة 3   

Thank you very much sister Ambition for your encouraging remark. Sure I shall persevere as long as I have interested readers

سأعيش رغم الداء و الأعـــــــــداء *** كالنسر فوق القمة الشمــــاء

ط§ط¶ط؛ط· ط¹ظ„ظ‰ ط§ظ„طµظˆط±ط© ظ„ط±ط¤ظٹطھظ‡ط§ ط¨ط§ظ„ط­ط¬ظ… ط§ظ„ط·ط¨ظٹط¹ظٹط§ط¶ط؛ط· ط¹ظ„ظ‰ ط§ظ„طµظˆط±ط© ظ„ط±ط¤ظٹطھظ‡ط§ ط¨ط§ظ„ط­ط¬ظ… ط§ظ„ط·ط¨ظٹط¹ظٹ
موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
anew, rise, sets, sun, the

« If you want to change your life | Who I Am Makes a Difference »
أدوات الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة