let's share our experience "Moroccan classrooms - الصفحة 4 - منتديات دفاتر التربوية التعليمية المغربية
تسجيل جديد
أبرز العناوين

مواضيع بالانجليزية هذا الركن بدفاتر dafatir يخصص للمواضيع التربوية العامة باللغة الانجليزية التي ليس لها تصنيف في المنتدى

أدوات الموضوع

hanimos
:: دفاتري فعال ::

الصورة الرمزية hanimos

تاريخ التسجيل: 9 - 2 - 2008
السكن: Midelt
المشاركات: 374

hanimos غير متواجد حالياً

نشاط [ hanimos ]
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
افتراضي
قديم 21-04-2009, 01:08 المشاركة 16   

millions of yes to the boycotting of all isaeli-american
products

Yeeeees of course

أم أمل
:: دفاتري بارز ::

تاريخ التسجيل: 22 - 4 - 2009
المشاركات: 98

أم أمل غير متواجد حالياً

نشاط [ أم أمل ]
معدل تقييم المستوى: 192
افتراضي
قديم 27-04-2009, 15:17 المشاركة 17   

a text book is used only as a reference my opinion is when u know the level of your students u can know which extra activities they need songs and games

أم أمل
:: دفاتري بارز ::

تاريخ التسجيل: 22 - 4 - 2009
المشاركات: 98

أم أمل غير متواجد حالياً

نشاط [ أم أمل ]
معدل تقييم المستوى: 192
افتراضي
قديم 27-04-2009, 15:23 المشاركة 18   

a text book is to be used as a reference but in my opinion once u know the level of your students u can use other activities to reinforce their skills; games and songs are my favourites, pair work or collective work may seem noisy in the class room but is really useful if the teacher can check all the groups, i recommend a free session from time to time to give opportunity to the students to talk freely yet the teacher should always intervene to translate into english, i already experienced some of these methods and they give good results

daftari
:: دفاتري جديد ::

تاريخ التسجيل: 31 - 12 - 2008
المشاركات: 9

daftari غير متواجد حالياً

نشاط [ daftari ]
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
افتراضي
قديم 04-05-2009, 17:07 المشاركة 19   

Textbooks are just a starter one should try to go beyond.
They are suggested for the sake of providing students with common worksheets to work on.
So if a teacher can photocopy better reliable worksheets for all students, nobody will interfere as far as the teacher knows that his or her preparation is better than what is suggested in scheduled textbooks.
This also avoids monotony, cheating from previous years answered school books, and gives more importance to the teacher in students' eyes.
Good luck to EFL teachers; you're doing well whatever is said, comparing to some other matters and their teachers.

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
classrooms

« English Horizons or Focus? | Frequently used Phrasal Verbs »

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
conjugaison 6ème année primaire :les V en "cre" "ger" "eler" "eter". omoanwar دفاتر أساتذة و تلاميذ التعليم الإبتدائي 13 15-06-2009 19:54
let's share activities azizzoha مواضيع بالانجليزية 0 14-04-2009 12:31
عباس يأمر بتشكيل "غرفة طوارئ" تحضر لملء "الفراغ" أملاً بانهيار سلطة "حماس" بغزة أبو حسام الهواري دفاتر الأخبار الوطنية والعالمية 8 17-01-2009 23:12

الساعة الآن 22:22