Respect of The Different Learning Styles - منتديات دفاتر التربوية التعليمية المغربية
تسجيل جديد
أبرز العناوين

مواضيع بالانجليزية هذا الركن بدفاتر dafatir يخصص للمواضيع التربوية العامة باللغة الانجليزية التي ليس لها تصنيف في المنتدى

أدوات الموضوع

jamamil
:: دفاتري جديد ::
تاريخ التسجيل: 17 - 3 - 2008
المشاركات: 12
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
jamamil على طريق الإبداع
jamamil غير متواجد حالياً
نشاط [ jamamil ]
قوة السمعة:0
قديم 03-04-2008, 10:13 المشاركة 1   
افتراضي Respect of The Different Learning Styles

Respect of The Different Learning Styles

T T There is no doubt that all the learners share the same learning styles. However, each individual learner favours a certain style over the other ones. In fact, in a classroom there are visual students, verbal students, tactile students (learn through touching and manipulating) and kinaesthetic students (learn through physical movement and participation). ) n
I I It is necessary for teachers to understand and respect all the different learning styles pupils bring into the classroom, and therefore try to teach differently. For visual learners, teachers should include different visual aids in connection with the skill they try to teach. Unlike the visual ones, teachers had better help auditory students to learn through lectures and tapes. Tactile and kinaesthetic learners are more or less the same .Teachers can make the learning process easier for them through the use of realia and total physical response. e
I I If teachers teach in a manner that favours only one learning style, there will be no enough progress in teaching /learning process. However, if they try to respond to all their students’ different modes, they don’t only help the teaching /learning process to take place, but also help t build their skills in both their preferred and less preferred modes of learning. g

It's not so much who you are ,what you are , where you are..., as the way you think that really makes the real difference
آخر مواضيعي

0 Our Autonomy
0 for new teachers only: classroom language
0 Respect of The Different Learning Styles
0 Eclectic Teaching
0 Our Autonomy
0 handouts to hand out..
0 مادا يريد المغرب من اتفاقيات التبادل الحر؟
0 for new teachers only: classroom language6
0 for new teachers only:classroom language 5
0 for new teachers only: classroom language4

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة jamamil ; 03-04-2008 الساعة 10:24

markdoom2006
:: دفاتري جديد ::
الصورة الرمزية markdoom2006

تاريخ التسجيل: 3 - 9 - 2008
المشاركات: 20

markdoom2006 غير متواجد حالياً

نشاط [ markdoom2006 ]
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
افتراضي
قديم 04-09-2008, 09:07 المشاركة 2   

thanks jamamil this is my email if you want to share information about teaching tools : books charts .......
[email protected]

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
different, learning, respect, styles, the

« لأساتذة اللغة الإنجليزية هذا الكتاب | for new teachers only:classroom language1 »

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
respect word of life lord-fth العربية - الفرنسية - الانجليزية - اللغات أخرى - الترجمة 0 29-05-2009 14:42
le respect nissema مواضيع بالفرنسية 17 12-05-2009 06:24
Respect of the Different Learning Styles Jamal.L مواضيع بالانجليزية 1 26-12-2008 17:50

الساعة الآن 21:58