Insights Into English ! Give us your opinion plz - منتديات دفاتر التربوية التعليمية المغربية
تسجيل جديد
أبرز العناوين

أدوات الموضوع

tighanimin
:: دفاتري جديد ::
تاريخ التسجيل: 10 - 3 - 2008
المشاركات: 23
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
tighanimin في البداية
tighanimin غير متواجد حالياً
نشاط [ tighanimin ]
قوة السمعة:0
قديم 07-02-2009, 21:25 المشاركة 1   
افتراضي Insights Into English ! Give us your opinion plz

for teachers who work With Insights Into English What do you think of it ? How do you find working with it? and how did you choose it in the first place? How do your students respond to it ? have you ever made a comparison with the other textbooks? well believe me , I hate it and I find it teribble, a lot of mistakes, stuff for universuty ss rather than high school ss and I wonder how it was given credence in the first place ? I have talked to other colleague and up to now I have I have found but unanimous disapproval but how come that we can't change it for other ones though according to the law it's up to us to choose the textbook :

آخر مواضيعي

0 Insights Into English ! Give us your opinion plz

moonriver

تاريخ التسجيل: 24 - 12 - 2008
المشاركات: 14

moonriver غير متواجد حالياً

نشاط [ moonriver ]
رأي
قديم 15-02-2009, 19:38 المشاركة 2   

I totally agree with you. Nevertheless, i have noticed that you suggest to substitute this textbook for another one. In this case, i have got a question to ask: Do you think that we do have a good textbook that meets the needs of our students? Personally, i can say no. As you know, we are seeking quantity rather than quality. We, as teachers, are obliged to finish the syllabus regardless of the challenges, including strikes, holidays, etc. Another issue that i would like to raise is that of the level of Moroccan students. To illustrate my point, students are not the same. Students in Casablanca are not the same ones in Agadir or Marrakech. The problem is that those who designed this textbook did not take into account the subcultural differences that do exist among Moroccan students.

omhamid

تاريخ التسجيل: 16 - 10 - 2008
المشاركات: 8

omhamid غير متواجد حالياً

نشاط [ omhamid ]
افتراضي
قديم 15-02-2009, 19:55 المشاركة 3   

i work with Gate Way but i bring materials from "Ticket 2 Eng".all the teachers who work with insights say the same thing but the supervisor say that you should write to officials to take things seriously .

moonstar0001
:: دفاتري بارز ::

الصورة الرمزية moonstar0001

تاريخ التسجيل: 3 - 3 - 2008
المشاركات: 125

moonstar0001 غير متواجد حالياً

نشاط [ moonstar0001 ]
شرح Salam
قديم 11-03-2009, 23:11 المشاركة 4   

I'm so sorry to say that Insights really sucks. Do you know why? If you can answer my questions then you'll probably know the answer.
Why is that in each of the three books there's a MATE member? Why isn't there any other teacher who probably has done all his best to produce a comprehensive book rather than the stuff we have there? I know people who submitted books to the textbook committee but were not selected why?????? It's because of the monopoly of MATE of everything that revolves around English in our country .

EnglishMan
:: دفاتري فعال ::

الصورة الرمزية EnglishMan

تاريخ التسجيل: 16 - 10 - 2008
المشاركات: 417

EnglishMan غير متواجد حالياً

نشاط [ EnglishMan ]
معدل تقييم المستوى: 231
افتراضي
قديم 17-03-2009, 12:00 المشاركة 5   

I don't work with Insights into English. I work with Ticket 2 English. and it's bad too.

لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنْتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ.
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
english, give, insights, into, opinion, plz, your

« La d é f i n i t i o n | الكتاب الثاني »

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
English for BAC achrafenglish العربية - الفرنسية - الانجليزية - اللغات أخرى - الترجمة 2 06-06-2009 22:46
هام للغاية دروس الانجليزية2باك Insights into English nabil nainia مواضيع بالانجليزية 17 06-06-2009 17:50
Insights into English بو كناش اللغة الانجليزية 0 11-03-2009 02:08
Votre opinion m interesse hany0 مواضيع بالفرنسية 2 04-01-2009 22:43
larousse english-french french-english khalid6 برامج تعليمية 4 19-11-2008 16:57

الساعة الآن 15:35