******** teaching methodology: 1- Overview of ******** Teaching Methodology - الصفحة 3 - منتديات دفاتر التربوية التعليمية المغربية
تسجيل جديد
أبرز العناوين

مواضيع بالانجليزية هذا الركن بدفاتر dafatir يخصص للمواضيع التربوية العامة باللغة الانجليزية التي ليس لها تصنيف في المنتدى

أدوات الموضوع

أبو إيناس
:: دفاتري متميز ::

الصورة الرمزية أبو إيناس

تاريخ التسجيل: 21 - 10 - 2007
السكن: أمام الحاسوب
المشاركات: 207

أبو إيناس غير متواجد حالياً

نشاط [ أبو إيناس ]
معدل تقييم المستوى: 222
افتراضي
قديم 11-09-2008, 16:10 المشاركة 11   

Thanks so much hanimos
TRY TO WRITE
كمبيوتر
IN ENGLISH
AND YOU WILL GET
COM****R

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة أبو إيناس ; 11-09-2008 الساعة 16:13

achrafenglish

الصورة الرمزية achrafenglish

تاريخ التسجيل: 11 - 12 - 2007
السكن: home sweet home
المشاركات: 227

achrafenglish غير متواجد حالياً

نشاط [ achrafenglish ]
افتراضي
قديم 12-10-2008, 22:44 المشاركة 12   

I think that the problem is not in the approaches adopted, but in the coursebooks we're teaching. I mean we most of the time find that the activities 'prescribed do not suit our students. Moreover, the problem is we, teachers of English, still teach using archaic methods, namely chalk and BB in a time when our students have access to a wide range of technological innovations such as MP3s, USBs, cell phones, etc.

أبو إيناس

الصورة الرمزية أبو إيناس

تاريخ التسجيل: 21 - 10 - 2007
السكن: أمام الحاسوب
المشاركات: 207

أبو إيناس غير متواجد حالياً

نشاط [ أبو إيناس ]
افتراضي
قديم 12-10-2008, 23:20 المشاركة 13   

thanks so much for your available point of view; besides nobody obliges you to use the textbook as it is: you can go beyond the text book imagine a colleague of mine is using the textbook "tickets" instead of using of "gate way ii" which he is supposed to use. therefore we are free to use any materials that suit the syllabus and official guidelines

jackard
:: دفاتري جديد ::

تاريخ التسجيل: 7 - 3 - 2008
المشاركات: 50

jackard غير متواجد حالياً

نشاط [ jackard ]
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
افتراضي
قديم 13-10-2008, 00:57 المشاركة 14   

I dont' think so. You are NOT free to use what you want. you don't work in private schools. there is a council who decides the coursebook. what you can and you may integrate the book with your activities that go with the official instructions.
i would like to say to the colleague who said that theory is useless that i'm afraid you are wrong. methodology is very useful. only job has a methodology so you can't teach a ******** element because you like it o because your students need it. you have to base your job on a theory. this doesn't mean that

jackard
:: دفاتري جديد ::

تاريخ التسجيل: 7 - 3 - 2008
المشاركات: 50

jackard غير متواجد حالياً

نشاط [ jackard ]
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
افتراضي
قديم 13-10-2008, 01:02 المشاركة 15   

you have to be a linguist o a pscholinguist in ******** classroom but you have to know how to resolve problems basing you on theory.
I don't agree again with the colleague who said that we have to adopt a moroccan methodology
which is speak arabic in foreign ******** class? it is wrong. i know that there are many teachers who use arabic to explain in foreign ******** class that's a bad habit and the result: students who don't speak any foreign languge. wa salam

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
language, methodology, overview, teaching

« language teaching methodology:3- the grammar translation method | language teaching methodology 16- Experimenting with Methodology »

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
******** teaching methodology: 2- Principles of ******** Learning أبو إيناس مواضيع بالانجليزية 5 19-11-2008 19:37
******** teaching methodology:6- Community ******** Learning أبو إيناس مواضيع بالانجليزية 1 16-11-2008 21:29
******** teaching methodology 13- The PPP Approach to Communicative ******** Teaching أبو إيناس مواضيع بالانجليزية 1 16-11-2008 21:18
******** teaching methodology 15- Methodology and Age Groups أبو إيناس مواضيع بالانجليزية 1 07-09-2008 00:19
******** teaching methodology: 11- The Communicative ******** Teaching Approach أبو إيناس مواضيع بالانجليزية 0 06-09-2008 13:32

الساعة الآن 14:03