the Glenn Doman method - منتديات دفاتر التربوية التعليمية المغربية
تسجيل جديد
أبرز العناوين

مواضيع بالانجليزية هذا الركن بدفاتر dafatir يخصص للمواضيع التربوية العامة باللغة الانجليزية التي ليس لها تصنيف في المنتدى

أدوات الموضوع

الصورة الرمزية توشكينت
توشكينت
:: دفاتري جديد ::
تاريخ التسجيل: 19 - 12 - 2008
السكن: المغرب {الصويرة}
المشاركات: 24
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
توشكينت في البداية
توشكينت غير متواجد حالياً
نشاط [ توشكينت ]
قوة السمعة:0
قديم 03-02-2009, 17:24 المشاركة 1   
افتراضي the Glenn Doman method

Glenn Doman method

The Method Utilized: Theoretical Support

The Glenn Doman method is an innovative and provocative method of learning. In chapter 7 of his book entitled ‘How to Teach your Baby to Read”, Glenn Doman suggests the age at which the baby must start, which can be as early as 10 months of age.

Doman highlights the importance of the parents’ attitudes in respect to the activity to be developed, which must be one that this is a good game and not a job like any other. He explains that the sessions must end prior to the child’s loss of interest.

Doman also reminds us that the material, despite being simple, must follow specifications, once it is designed to attend to the fact that reading is a brain function, and as such must attend to the limitations of the baby, since the brain only has its reading function stimulated in the right way. He orients us on how to present the words, and how to draw the letters in them.

He turns next to a description of how to develop seven steps which he considers essential:

1. Visual differentiation (way of making the cards);

2. Proper vocabulary;

3. Vocabulary of the family environment;

4. Vocabulary to build sentence’s structure;

5. Structured phrases and sentences;

6. Reading of a real book (i.e., the first book);

7. The alphabet.

He then concludes the chapter saying that "man is man essentially because he can read and write".

I will present in a following article how I adapted the Glenn Doman method to my three babies and how the activity developed into a lifetime of learning and fun!

Eliane Leao, PhD

2006 Glenn Doman methodnn Doman method

The Method Utilized: Theoretical Support

The Glenn Doman method is an innovative and provocative method of learning. In chapter 7 of his book entitled ‘How to Teach your Baby to Read”, Glenn Doman suggests the age at which the baby must start, which can be as early as 10 months of age.

Doman highlights the importance of the parents’ attitudes in respect to the activity to be developed, which must be one that this is a good game and not a job like any other. He explains that the sessions must end prior to the child’s loss of interest.

Doman also reminds us that the material, despite being simple, must follow specifications, once it is designed to attend to the fact that reading is a brain function, and as such must attend to the limitations of the baby, since the brain only has its reading function stimulated in the right way. He orients us on how to present the words, and how to draw the letters in them.

He turns next to a description of how to develop seven steps which he considers essential:

1. Visual differentiation (way of making the cards);

2. Proper vocabulary;

3. Vocabulary of the family environment;

4. Vocabulary to build sentence’s structure;

5. Structured phrases and sentences;

6. Reading of a real book (i.e., the first book);

7. The alphabet.

He then concludes the chapter saying that "man is man essentially because he can read and write".

I will present in a following article how I adapted the Glenn Doman method to my three babies and how the activity developed into a lifetime of learning and fun!

Eliane Leao, PhD

2006 Glenn Doman method

ط§ط¶ط؛ط· ط¹ظ„ظ‰ ط§ظ„طµظˆط±ط© ظ„ط±ط¤ظٹطھظ‡ط§ ط¨ط§ظ„ط­ط¬ظ… ط§ظ„ط·ط¨ظٹط¹ظٹ
آخر مواضيعي

0 the Glenn Doman method
0 دعوة لتبادل الخبرات حول كيفية ضبط القسم و التاديب

عنقاء
:: دفاتري جديد ::

تاريخ التسجيل: 11 - 3 - 2009
المشاركات: 2

عنقاء غير متواجد حالياً

نشاط [ عنقاء ]
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
افتراضي
قديم 12-03-2009, 03:58 المشاركة 2   

thanks alot

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
doman, glenn, method, the

« (what is happiness(translation | poe's pooem -Alone »

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
******** teaching methodology:4- The Direct Method أبو إيناس مواضيع بالانجليزية 4 05-05-2009 23:20
******** teaching methodology:3- the grammar translation method أبو إيناس مواضيع بالانجليزية 3 16-11-2008 20:08
******** teaching methodology:5- The Audiolingual Method أبو إيناس مواضيع بالانجليزية 0 05-09-2008 16:06

الساعة الآن 16:28