BUSINESS PROPOSAL TO ADMINISTRATOR dafatir.net - الصفحة 46 - منتديات دفاتر التربوية التعليمية المغربية
تسجيل جديد
أبرز العناوين

دفتر المواضيع التربوية العامة هذا الركن بدفاتر dafatir خاص بجميع المواضيع التربوية العامة التي لا يوجد لها تصنيف ضمن الدفاتر أدناه ..

أدوات الموضوع

Juliaanql
:: دفاتري جديد ::

تاريخ التسجيل: 4 - 3 - 2024
المشاركات: 5

Juliaanql غير متواجد حالياً

نشاط [ Juliaanql ]
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
افتراضي COMMERCIAL OFFER FOR THE ADMINISTRATOR OF dafatir.net
قديم 27-03-2024, 03:21 المشاركة 226   

Good afternoon .
I've found your forum to be very engaging and promising.
I wish to acquire an advertising spot for a banner at the top header , at $500 per month.
Compensation will be made through WebMoney, 50% upfront, and the remaining 50% in two weeks. Also, is the address of my portal https://whenisholiday.com/ compatible with your theme? Thank you!
Contact me about your decision to me via PM or email at [email protected]

Juliaaybm

تاريخ التسجيل: 6 - 3 - 2024
المشاركات: 2

Juliaaybm غير متواجد حالياً

نشاط [ Juliaaybm ]
افتراضي COMMERCIAL OFFER FOR THE ADMINISTRATOR OF dafatir.net
قديم 27-03-2024, 11:22 المشاركة 227   

Hello .
I've found your forum to be very engaging and promising.
I wish to acquire an advertising spot for a banner at the top of your site, at $500 per month.
Compensation will be made through WebMoney, 50% upfront, and the remaining 50% in two weeks. Also, is the address of my blog https://whenisholiday.com/ compatible with your theme? Thank you!
Contact me about your decision to me via PM or email at [email protected]

Arnoldwze

تاريخ التسجيل: 3 - 3 - 2024
السكن: Niger
المشاركات: 1

Arnoldwze غير متواجد حالياً

نشاط [ Arnoldwze ]
افتراضي BUSINESS OFFER TO THE ADMINISTRATOR of dafatir.net
قديم 27-03-2024, 21:43 المشاركة 228   

Good day .
I've found your platform to be very engaging and full of potential.
I would like to acquire advertising space for a banner at the header , for $300 monthly.
I will make payment via WebMoney, paying 50% upfront, and the remaining 50% in two weeks. Also, I'd like to ask if the link to my page https://ukrainatoday.com.ua/ - would it be in any conflict with the site's theme? Thank you!
Kindly respond with your decision via PM or email at [email protected]

Arnoldapf

تاريخ التسجيل: 5 - 3 - 2024
السكن: Western Sahara

Arnoldapf غير متواجد حالياً

نشاط [ Arnoldapf ]
افتراضي BUSINESS OFFER TO THE ADMINISTRATOR of dafatir.net
قديم 28-03-2024, 01:41 المشاركة 229   

Good day .
I've found your platform to be very engaging and full of potential.
I would like to purchase advertising space for a banner at the header , for $300 monthly.
I will settle the payment via WebMoney, paying 50% upfront, and the remaining 50% in two weeks. Also, I'd like to ask if the link to my website https://ukrainatoday.com.ua/ - would it be in any conflict with the site's theme? Thank you!
Please respond with your decision via PM or email at [email protected]

dreagma

تاريخ التسجيل: 30 - 3 - 2024
السكن: Switzerland

dreagma غير متواجد حالياً

نشاط [ dreagma ]
افتراضي Medication adherence barriers identification for patients. ivermectin side effects
قديم 30-03-2024, 13:33 المشاركة 230   

ivermectin buy, containing ivermectin, has been studied for its potential to treat parasitic infections in captive exotic fish species. By targeting parasites such as gill flukes and skin parasites, ivermectin helps maintain the health and well-being of fish kept in aquariums and aquaculture facilities.

stromectol (3mg) 4 tabs - Can antibiotics lead to antibiotic resistance
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

« Where is Administration dafatir.net ?? | وزارة التربية الوطنية تكشف تفاصيل المخطط الخاص بتسريع تعلم الأمازيغية »

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
شركة ركائز الأعمال Business Pillar LTD نبيل الدم الإعلانات التجارية 0 03-11-2020 19:27
The Highly Productive and Effective Administrator course in London,Barlen,Paris دورة تدريبية دفاتر المراكز الجهوية لمهن التربية والتكوين 0 18-05-2019 11:41
The Highly Productive and Effective Administrator course in Istanbul,Paris,Roma دورة تدريبية دفاتر المراكز الجهوية لمهن التربية والتكوين 0 30-04-2019 14:10
Tell Me More English Business أبوهيثم اللغة الانجليزية 3 18-05-2009 23:07
!!◄نسيت الباسوورد لحساب الـ administrator ولا يهمك طريقة سهلة جدا لتغييرها ►!! عاشق النت دفاتر تبادل الخبرات التقنية 3 06-04-2008 09:54

الساعة الآن 08:41